The sequence is controlled by a high-precision microprocessor that controls the vacuum percentage in the chamber, thus enabling accurate and consistent results at all times and regardless of the quantity of product to be packaged. Also, with the sensor an optimisation of working times is obtained: the pump works the necessary amount of time to obtain the desired result, therefore we achieve a reduction in working times which has an impact on the productivity of the business and prolongs the service life of the pump.
Backlighted tactile keyboard made of anti-scratch plastic protected against water splashes that detects fingers in latex gloves. Provided with a 3.9″ LCD colour screen that enables display of all the vacuum program values at the same time:
- Vacuum percentage and vacuum pressure in absolute values (mbar/hPa).
- Text display with 6 languages for display of the list of products and information of each program phase.
- Status of the printer and values to be printed on the label.
- Detection of evaporation of liquids alert.
- Status of the Bluetooth connection with the mobile device
The profitability and economy of vacuum packaging
Two sealing bars (530+848 mm.)
100 m³/h Busch vacuum pump.
Vacuum controlled by sensor.
- Powered by Busch.
- Vacuum controlled by sensor.
- Vacuum PLUS.
- LCD colour screen: all information at a glance.
- Backlit touch keyboard.
- Programmable: 25-programme memory. Blocking option.
- “Pause” button.
- Phased vacuum programme.
- Detection of the evaporation of liquids.
- Double seal.
- Cordless sealing bar.
- Progressive decompression.
- Vac-Norm ready with Automatic decompression.
- Stainless steel body and chamber.
- Damped transparent lid of high durability polycarbonate.
- Dry-oil programme for drying the pump.
- Working hours counter for oil changes.
- Safety system with protection against vacuum failure.